I am bound by law to ensure that any personal data I collect is:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and transparently.
- Collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes such as the performance of our contract.
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary.
- Accurate and kept up to date where necessary.
- Kept for no longer than is necessary where data subjects are identifiable.
- Processed securely and protected against accidental loss, destruction or damage.
What information I collect
I collect information from you when you visit the website. Personal data that I may hold, but not be limited to:
- Name and address of both customers (person/organisation responsible for paying for my services) and consumers (recipients of my service).
- Business name.
- Telephone number.
- Email address.
- Assignment details.
- Any feedback you may have given.
- IP addresses.
I use your information to:
- Provide services you have requested.
- Notify you of changes to the services.
- Submitting confirmations and invoices.
- History of our working relationship for bookkeeping purposes. I am required by law to make these available to HMRC for up to seven years.
- Seek your views or comments on the services I provide.
- Conduct in-house research and statistical analysis.
- To communicate occasionally regarding products/services that may be of interest to you. These may include information, direct marketing about industry trends, events and/or activities.
Links to other websites
All information that THIS website holds about you will be held and processed strictly in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, I put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information I collect. Your personal information will be securely stored, for no longer than is necessary having regard to the reasons for which it was first collected.
Access to your information
THIS will keep your personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose that it was collected or to comply with any legal reporting. I will periodically review the data and erase it from my system when it no longer becomes necessary. You have a right to request a copy of any information held about you. If you believe I hold information about you and would like to discuss this, then please email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org explaining that you wish to review your personal information. You need to provide appropriate identification that proves you are the correct person to request the information.
Changes to this policy
Complaints or queries
If you think that my collection or use of information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate, or if you have any other questions regarding THIS website, then please do not hesitate to contact me at: email@example.com